More than ever, stakeholders want to know about an organisation's sustainability performance and how it is accurately reporting on its corporate activities to support climate change, resource scarcity and socially responsible investing. Leaders understand the parallel importance of setting bold sustainability metrics and making sure that open and timely reporting accurately reflects progress made. Assurance from a trusted adviser further earns - and keeps - stakeholders' trust.
Our experienced teams can help you with the following activities:
- Identify and assess the relevant requirements of all your stakeholders
- Undertake internal audits to gauge the effectiveness of your internal controls and measures.
- Provide independent assurance of the data in your sustainability report as well as assurance for regulatory performance purposes, such as EU ETS, RTFO, GHG emissions.
- Support your submissions to sustainability indices by helping you to interpret the questionnaire before submission; we'll also identify any gaps to improve your position in the rankings.
- Review your current reporting against best practices, identify operational improvements and move it beyond compliance to include future-looking analysis and strategy.
- Verify and certify your data against social and environmental benchmarks in line with market standards like the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Greenhouse Gases (GHG) Protocol, AA1000.
- Align measurable sustainability objectives with your corporate strategy based on financial, operational and regulatory performance measures.
- Assess how the life-cycle of your products and services might impact your sustainability goals.
- Implement a more holistic business management system or integrated reporting.